Sunday 10 May 2015

Wired but, Interesting Extreme Sports

I have never tried extreme sports like bungee jumping, sky diving, mountain biking.
But, I will try these one at least. I don't like to ride a roller coaster. When I rode this, I thought my heart will disappear or my heart is rising than my head. These reasons, I didn't ride a roller coaster. Maybe I think if I try some sports, it is like the feeling.
Nevertheless, I like to ride bike and board! If my riding skill can improve, I will try riding a bike in a mountain before die. If I possible haha..

3 comments:

  1. Please try extreme sports someday~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! If you try, maybe you will love it. It's very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to try a less scary roller coaster, you can go to Calaway Park, an amusement park east of Calgary. It's exciting, but it won't give you a heart attack! Mountain biking is a good summer activity too.

    Corrections:
    However, I will try at least one of these.

    For these reasons, I didn't ride a roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete