Sunday 10 May 2015

Would you like to know about me?

Hi! My name is Yujin. Nice to meet you guys!!
I'm from Korea. I really like to hang out with my friends. But when I meet someone first time, I really awkward the situation. So, I  silent and shy indeed but, after friendly I enjoy about talking with my friends and i will lively.
Do you like to watch movies? I am really crazy about watch movies. Especially, I like romantic comedy genre. I also prefer horrible movies but, I can't watch well. If you want to watch a movie, you can go a theatre! Why don't we go a theatre?
The picture is with my bestie!

8 comments:

  1. When did you upload the picture? :O!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yujin!! Could you tell me your best delicious Korean restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!!!omg do you like to eat Korean food? we have to go! i'll introduce every Korean restaurants!

      Delete
  3. Two nice girl in my group! You are really awesome girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Aisaule! awesome girl you as well

      Delete
  4. I like to watch movie too.I have big film collection.My favorite director is Kim ki duk.You are not silent and shy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow!!!how do you know the director!!! I think we have to watch his movie! I like too and i'm shy girl ;)

      Delete