Sunday 14 June 2015

I WANT TO TRAVEL!

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO TRAVEL WHEREVER!!! because I've never traveled anywhere yet. Ah, except Canada. I've just traveled in Korea. Of course that was goooooood because I had a trip with my friends. It is always happy if with friends.
In Korea, I traveled for two nights and three days in Busan. There were lots of delicious foods and awesome landscapes and a lot of foreigners. I was in a food coma and got a weight almost 4kg...but it was totally good. We visited a beach in Busan and there were no people because it was cold at that time. We were happy because there were just us!
After that, we enjoyed our suffer!! I can't still the foods and the flavors...(I'm hungry now)
Anyway, I don't know well about which is better trip places for you in Korea. However, I can certainly tell you guys! If you want to eat really awesome foods in Korea, ask me. haha I'm sure. I can tell you about it.



The skyline of Busan

8 comments:

  1. i wanna visit Korea!! because i love spicy food and i wanna wear traditional clothes. i forgot it's called......

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful landscapes Busan is! I don't know whether it is convenient from Seoul to Busan. I make sure that I will visit to Koera if I have spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna visit Korea!! because i love spicy food and i wanna wear traditional clothes. i forgot it's called......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kkk Hanbok!!!! you can wear the clothes with me ;)

      Delete
  4. I really like Busan! Fantastic city!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I known Busan many years ago. It's a amazing and charming city. By the way, Korea food is very delicious especially Busan roast meat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a trip to Busan when I lived in Fukuoka (13 years ago). It was an interesting city, but mostly what I remember is that it rained a lot! Unfortunately, I couldn't go to the beach.

    Corrections:
    I was in a food coma and gained weight (almost 4 kg)...but it was totally good.

    After that, we enjoyed our suffering!

    ReplyDelete