Sunday 14 June 2015

Interesting Languages

I'm going to talk about languages!
I'm Korean, so i can speak Korean. everyone knows haha  In Korea, we learn about English from a elementary school student. That reason, English is familiar to Korean.
However, it was difficult and hard and actually boring, but i changed! after came here.
I'm enjoying learning English with my friends. It's good for me and also I want to learn more. When I came here first time in U of C, I can communicate with my friends 'cause I can speak English. That was misunderstood. I couldn't understand what they were saying because I didn't speak it well!! I tried to converse with my friends. I'm happy now haha
When I was a high school student, I learned German as a second language. It's similar with English. That's why it was a little bit easy for me and I liked the teacher, so German was interested language. Now, I have no idea about want to learn any languages. I just want to study English perfectly and fluently.



No comments:

Post a Comment